Thursday, April 2, 2009

i put ooooooon.....

Title courtesy of the song I'm listening to right now... And now my song o the day! Don't feel like goin to work, but trying HARD not to be a statistic...it could always be worse, I could be unemployed or a slave. Yep could ALWAYS be worse. Good news our spring intern finished a project that took him weeks, so that's good.

In other news feel like I should look into taking iron pills or vitamins more regularly bc I'm worn out by the time I get home & if I had my way id go to sleep at 8:30 like I did last nite.

Lastly, while listening to the cool kids and taking a shower (I swear I do best yginkin when I take long showers)realized in order for me NOT to hit snooze twice every am I have to get an alarm that plays music. So ill research my options later on when I get home...realized i need to start tagging which songs i have as song o the days as not to repeat em. Good day

Song o the day: put on (jeezy ft kanye) ...jeezy's 1st verse goes soooo hard! Ofcouse kanye is solid

No comments: