Thursday, January 7, 2010

happy new year!!



ok so i'm a tad bit late w/ this post buuuuut better late than never, right? j HATED my moomoo so thought i'd include a pic so the world can see it's not that bad. after pregaming at my place we make the trek to ozio...





j & melo are looking serious (seriously ready to party that is)!




though j called me atlas all nite i LOOOVE this dress (short story: wanted to buy it in miami, didn't have it in stores. called around to nyc, boston & philly sold out. they DUD have it in atl, so asked my big bro to pick it up for me)








smoe takes great pics...











kirk & celeste being a cute engaged couple...j being a drunk guy who crashes their pic!





after a loooooooong night of boozing & dancing j slept like a baby! i heart this guy!!

No comments: