Tuesday, March 31, 2009

random typings on my blueberry

I've never posted 2 my blog via my phone so thought if give it a try this am! Hmmmm guess ill do a recap 4 my #1 fan/love of my life/my Janet Jackson in atl :)

Months ago my Roomie told me my blog makes my life seem boring & I must admit it def does, but it just moves too fast 2 blog about! Ill never be 1 of those super cool bloggers w/ 50 trillion followers, but I'm happy w/ my 1. ... Hmm looks like I'm not getting on metro right now bc that train was too packed & wouldve had 2 hold on instead of type.

As I listened 2 the radio this am I heard a caller on DC 101.1 call members of his fam bam "livers w/ legs" which I think is hillariously sad & heard too many t.I. Songs I swear I hear more songs now that he's goin 2 jail than I did b4. How come there's no outrage & hoopla about his gun charge last year & folks refusing 2 play his songs like there is/was 4 Chris breezy??

Woohoo! On the train & off 2 work prob have 2 end this soon bc don't get service under tunnel. Good ole red line is always stopping on the tracks so guess ill keep typing 4 now. Sooo taxes r done & I'm super happy about that. Fiesty carribean lady from hour block who did em told me 2 challenge her next year by getting married, havin kids & buying a house! Told her nah, but ill donate more 2 my charities. Ok gotta go b4 tunnel

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG I WAS SOO SCARED ALL OF MY DAYS WORK WAS LOST 4EVER B/C I HIT THE TUNNEL RIGHT AS I WAS SAVING IT! ok, at work now, must go well, work. closing thoughts:
- i'm overwhelemed by seeing obama every week. i understand he's trying to be a more visible, people's president, but it starting to smell like good pr to me
- the idea of polygamy is interesting to me. how do we know we're supposed to be matched 1 to 1??
- reading an interesting book called the wordy shipmates by sarah vowell & it's super good, but i NEVER alot time to read it, so i'm only on like page 8 & i've had it for weeks
- 3 of my favorite people are having a smoke cigars, sip wine & read get together on friday! knowing them they'll go all out & have the hugh heffner smoking jackets, loafers, ascot (if they owned a monicle, they'd probably have that in too)
- ummm guess that's all... wish there was a way to automatically import tweets into a blog entry then my life would be 10 times easier!

song o the day: turning me on (keri hilson ft tpain & wayne)... "... & the oa-k-ley shades go so hard with it" :) good job to tpain for only cursing 4 times & still having a solid verse!... interesting keri hilson verse, but i like her bc she's from atlanta...of course i loooove wayne's verse

No comments: