Sunday, February 8, 2009

what happened to girl power??

where are the spice girls when you need them??... oh yeah they broke up...

well, why are hollywood women so feisty these days? hillary duff vs. faye dunaway:
apparently faye was like "couldn't they at least cast a real actress?" when she heard hillary was casted in a bonnie & clyde remake. hillary completely disrespects her elders by saying "I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don't even know who she is"... then she hits back w/ the low blow of: "I think it was a little unnecessary, but I might be mad if I looked like that now, too."

in musical news, i dunno if etta james is bipolar or just getting senile, but apparently she applauded beyonce's acting performance in cadillac records, yet kirked out on her after she sang at last for the president! here's her audio from some concert she was doing where she said beyonce's gonna get her "ass whopped", even worst the crowd went wild after she said it:
sss

song o the day: wannabe (spice girls), like most girls i used to love this song & them, forgot who my fav 1 was though

No comments: